I will start of this blog by posting some food pictures. I have been to this japanese restaurant called Sushi Zanmai several times years back. I have been fall in love to this restaurant the 1st time i stepped in here. Reasonable price with a comfortable environment definitely worth to dine in. I also stopped dine in others Japanese restaurant like Sushi King. Hehe. This restaurant is getting more popular and the queue is always long waiting. I do found that the quality food in this restaurant decreased compared to the 1st time i dine there but it still worth to pay a visit for those who haven been there. Here are some of the pictures...Here are some of the foods that i ordered.
My all time favourite is the caterpillar roll. It is made by avocado. It taste yummy when it slowly melt in your mouth. Definitely recommended to try.
The most memorable desserts i tried is Kuromitsu-iri macha monaka green tea wafer ice cream with brown sugar priced at only RM6.80. However, this dessert have stopped serve in the restaurant due to some reasons. This is the best green tea ice cream i tried as the green tea is not bitter and it taste perfectly with the brown sugar.Since the ice cream above is not available anymore, I have gave myself a try on other desserts too. Below is also a green tea ice cream served with cornflakes. However, it tasted so so as the green tea is a lil bitter. Not so my liking. I would recommended people to try the chocolate and banana flavor instead as it taste much better and the cup is much bigger than the below one. Much more worthy. Hehe..
Overall, here is my rating
Service: 8/10
Food: 8/10
Environment: 7/10
Price: 7/10
SUSHI ZANMAI THE GARDENS
T-217, Third Floor, The Gardens,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 KL.
TEL 03 - 2282 1160
MOBILE 012 - 702 1160
Email zm-gd@supersushi.com.my
DAILY BUSINESS HOURS
10.00 am - 10.00 pm
Monday, June 15, 2009
Sushi Zanmai in The Gardens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment