What are words is a amazing songs that i have been listen repeat and repeat for the past few days.. He does have a great voice and the lyrics is amazing meaningful. Not only that the stories of him and his gf Juliana is really touching.
For those do does not know who is Chris Medina. I will briefly explain a story bout him. He was one of the participant in American Idol. His story is very touching. He was suppose to married his gf 2 years after the engagement but his gf had a car accident that changed their life. Im proud of Chris. He did not go away when his gf needs him the most. I know it is not an easy moment for both of them.. His gf is still in the recovering process and she needs lotsa money.
Although their stories is very sad and touching. But it is really a great love story. It touches my heart. I hope for his gf recovery soon. Below is the lyrics of What are words. Meaningful... Every single words means alot. What are words If you really don’t mean them When you say them~~~~~~ :)
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I’ll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you’ll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
What are words
If you really don’t mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they’re only for good times
Then they don’t
When it’s love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we’re gone
And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I’m meant to be where I am
And I’m gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight
And I’m gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most
What are words
If you really don’t mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they’re only for good times
Then they don’t
When it’s love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we’re gone
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I’ll be there
And I’m gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
I’m forever keeping my angel close
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Chris Medina -What Are words
Posted by Esprit at 1:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment