BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

1 week life in MBA

I have finally attended 1 week of lectures in my masters life. And also passed up my 1st group PBL assignments. Another assignment due on coming thu. Argg.. and I only manage to write one paragraph only. haha..

Talk about my masters life, I mange to know more friends although still trying to remember every single one in my class. My class only have 37 people and I think we will be seeing the same person, attending same classes n time throughout the year. This is because we are a lil special. 1 year course compared with normal duration which is 1.5 years. Proud to be the 1st batch. Hehe..

Although everyday i only need to attend 3 n half lectures but most of my time is busy with assignments. Thus, deciding to stay out with my coursemates in Serdang area for the next coming 1 year. Have yet to decide which place to stay. Really hope to stay in Sri Pinang but seems like no available houses or rooms. But we doesn't mind to stay in Kantan Court also. Since we think there is a house available for us. Will let my coursemate decide the places. ;p Also need to thanks one of my coursemate who help us find house even he doesn't need to find hse for himself. Thank you Dai Lou....

Will blog again next time. Time to finished my assign asap because tomolo plan to go JCard day in MV. Yay....shopping spreee again...

0 comments: