Today is my 1st group presentation in my masters life. As predicted, I'm as scared as before when i need to present in the front. Moreover, I'm the 1st presenter. Luckily everything goes smoothly and I'm quite happy the presentation finally end.
Next worry is my mid term exam which will be tomorrow. Sad thing, I haven started to study and I need to finished 5chapters in a nite. Gosh. I hope i really can finish study everything.
Guess after tomorrow might be free a lil. Juz a lil only. Why?? Coz monday will have a bring home test, a case study that need to complete it then fri need to hand in one of the individual assignment plus individual presentation. Gosh. Presentation AGAIN. And this time is individual presentation for 4 min. haih.
Tough 1 year of MBA life man. And i not even halfway thru the course. This is only the 3rd week. But actually it is equal to half trimester already. Now, I only thinking of OB OB OB and OB. EXAM EXAM EXAM.... need to back to my study.... :(
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
3rd week... 1st presentation
Posted by Esprit at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment