Wow.... long long didnt update my blog... 1st will talk bout the 1st test in my MBA life. One word to describe it.. HARD... really sad. not enough time to finish it plus I didnt even know how to do it haha.... I guess most of our course mates also find it hard. Thus, to release our tension after the test we planned to go SING K...but end up the place we chosen not that reasonable due to some factors and we end up in sunway pyramid for bowling session and steamboat in YUEN. It was a really fun day since it is the 1st ever GSM outing. Although only 14 of us coz not everyone went with us but it is still a memorable fun day.
Next when i was freaking bz with the week coz i need to finish my individual assignment 2 plus individual presentation plus the take home test. Out of a sudden, news from UPM said that UPM will be quarantine for 1 week due to H1N1. Haha... Mixed feeling at tht time but actually is freaking happy coz i just left my unfinished work there. Muahahahaha. However, I already manage finish one of the assignment. 2more to go before back to uni... :(
Third, another happy news is that I finally and at last found a house in Kantan Court. Very satisfied with the conditions there. Full furnished with washing machine (I like this the most coz I does not need to bring home my clothes), fridge, kitchen, water heater( this is great too since I like hot water), sofa, tables, and also beds. Conclusion, the house have everything and it is very clean. I can feel it is like a house. After been searching houses to houses, finally this is the best best house ever. And we fall in love to the house once we entered in. I think all my housemates do agree with me.. hahahaha... Although the price is more expensive than we expected but it is definitely worth it since it is fully furnish. We will shift in on 4th Aug 2009. Cant wait the day... :P
Thursday, July 30, 2009
4th week in GSM
Posted by Esprit at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment